Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Locked In

Well, it's happened...

I have finally developed Graduate student Locked-in Syndrome. A state of GLiS should not be on anyone's to-do list. Those grad students out there know what this is. Similar to the clinical manifestation of Locked-In Syndrome, the afflicted graduate student cannot move or communicate due to complete paralysis of nearly all voluntary muscles in the body. Except for the blogging muscles, of course.

Unfortunately, if I don't snap out of this soon, several important experiments' data will be lost. Then who knows when I will graduate!!! Well I guess that is enough to cure me of the physical manifestations of GLiS. Now, on to the GLiS-induced psychosis. Anyone know a remedy for this one?

How Ironic that this post follows the previous one ; |

No comments: